Sunday 2 March 2008

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?




Where do one go to buy wood in Tokyo? After being mostly inside during the weekend trying to get rid of a cold I suddenly felt like building something. Not that there is much space for building things in small apartments but I remembered thinking about making a wood floor for the balcony. But where do they sell wood in the middle of Tokyo? Soon after I knew, Maki took me to Tokyo Hands, the department stoore that apparently has everything one need and then some more. So we got ourself 30m of wood and some oil so now we are all set, except for the tools that will arrive together with the rest of our furnitures and kitchen ware this Friday. This week I will go for a business trip to Beijing and next weekend we are off to Kyoto for the half marathon.

No comments: