Tuesday 30 June 2009

Back in Tokyo











I'm very happy for the adjustable bed from Tempure that we bought when moving here :)
Together with ice packs around the most damages places of the legs life is not so bad after all. I've had a bit of fever after the race but now on the second morning after the race temperature is almost back to normal. I wish I could stay home from work and spend more time in the bed reading but unfortunately I can't do that. It will be a slow robot-like walk to the office today...

Was it worth it? Yes, I think so. It was a fun trip with a great group of people and of course it was an interesting challenge to see if I could make it. I didn't expect it to be this tough on the body but I think this is partly due to the condition I was in last week. It will be a great memory.

Will I do it again? Before the race I thought so, but now I just don't know...

No comments: