Thursday 8 September 2011

Refreshment drive in Japanese traffic rules














As my Japanese driving license has expired and I'm having trouble converting my motorcycle license to Sweden I decided to try and extend my Japanese driving license while I was here. After a decent time of explaining by Maki why I would need the license when we no longer live here it turned out to be fairly easy to extend it. I only had to fill in a few papers, make a new sight test and attend a two hour long traffic lesson. In Japanese. It didn't matter that I didn't understand at all or that I could not answer any of the questions in the test we got, I still had to attend the class. In the end I got the license so I am happy but you could argue for what use I was attending the class for 2 hours. Especially as half the students was deep asleep with no intention of hiding so. This is the country where you follow the book regardless the use of it.

No comments: